hosted by Enterprise Europe Network
At HTH Styria Pitch & Partner 2023 we are delighted to offer a platform for pre-planned face to face meetings. Don’t rely on ad hoc networking and make sure you get a few focused minutes with those you want to speak with by booking your meetings in advance. If you want to take part in the B2B meetings, please tick the B2B Meetings box in the "My Attendance" section when registering.
Registration and booking meetings
1:1 Meetings | Facts
- 1:1 meetings can be booked until 30 March 2023
- 1:1 meetings can be scheduled
Upon registration you can indicate the time slots you are available for 1:1 meetings
- You can’t send 1:1 meeting requests?
Please check if you have activated your availability for 1:1 meetings.
see Menu: Meetings -> AVAILABILITY
- Meeting requests must be accepted to be scheduled.
How does it work?
A matchmaking or networking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 15 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
1) Online registration
- Register via the green button "Register now".
- Add contact and organisation details as requested.
- Compose your personal event schedule by adding presentations and workshops of your choice.
- Those who are interested to manage 1:1 meetings MUST select at least one networking session.
Interested in establishing new business contacts through 1:1 meetings? Please read more below.
2) Make yourself visible through an outstanding business profile
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile. The more detail like company background, business offers and interests you provide, the more you will benefit from the conference matchmaking tool. Your co-operation profile is your online business card.
- Explain the product/expertise you are offering or looking for.
- High-quality profiles are visited 50 to 100 times before, during and even after the event.
- A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests
3) How to manage bilateral meetings?
The booking of meetings opens a few weeks before the event or after a certain number of participants have registered. You will be notified by an e-mail alert once booking has opened.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles.
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet.
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled.
- Typically, date and time of a meeting is scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate.
It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
SOME PARTICIPANTS CAN’T BE BOOKED. WHY?
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”, otherwise:
- You may not have registered for 1:1 meetings please make yourself available for 1:1 networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda (or “My Attendance” for events still using an old version).
- Booking rules applied by the event organizer doesn’t allow to book specific groups
e.g. No meetings among South West Companies & South West Companies.
- No common overlapping networking sessions. Please sign-up for some further networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda.
4) Before and during the event
BEFORE THE EVENT
- You can view date/time of your meetings via the Menu “Meetings” at any time.
- Check all your pending meeting requests and consider accepting or decline.
- Download the "b2match" Mobile App (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings during the event (send/receive/confirm requests)
DURING THE EVENT
- Check again the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform. Due to last minute changes it might have changed slightly.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.